* Can I get extra kilometres?
Yes, we strive to meet the needs of each one of our customers. Pre-Purchase of kilometres is available at the time of booking.
* Is there a minimum age?
Some, but not all of our self-hire vehicles require the driver to be of a minimum age. However please send through an enquiry and we’ll try and help you out the best we can.
* What happens if the weather is really bad for drive days?
We constantly monitor the BOM weather radar, and in the case of bad weather we will reschedule and offer a refund if need be.
* Do I get discounts on future bookings?
We love to reward loyalty. Any of our repeat customers such as corporate clients do receive discounts of up to 10% on future bookings.
* I’ve seen a cheaper price somewhere else for a similar service, do you do price beats?
We pride ourselves in offering competitive rates at all 3 of our locations. If you do see a cheaper rate elsewhere we promise to beat that price by 10%* T&Cs Apply*
* I’m after a particular car, can you organise to get that for me?
Yes, most of our employees and partners are able to organise most vehicles. Please send through an enquiry at [email protected] or give us a call.
* What drivers are available?
Your safety is our first priority. Our drivers have years of driving experience with a clean driving record. They hold appropriate Operator Accreditations with QLD transport for transportation of passengers, so rest assured.
* Do I need to give a deposit to secure the booking and prior to taking a car?
A holding deposit of 50% is required to hold a booking due to high demand. Deposits are fully refundable in the case of cancellations made 7 days prior to the booking date. However, if a cancellation is made less than 7 days of booking date, 50% of the deposit is forfeited. Self-Drive opted options also require a deposit before the car may be taken and is immediately refunded upon return of the car; subject to the vehicle being returned in a satisfactory condition.
* What happens if a car breaks down?
All of our vehicles have 24 hours 7 days week priority road side assistance. Details will be provided upon collection of vehicle.
* I might have passed a toll road or received a fine, how will that process work?
It is the responsibility of the driver to advise the staff of such cases upon returning of the vehicle. If an unpaid toll or fine notice is received it will incur a $120 administration processing fee.
* Do I need to clean the car when returning the car?
No, but the car should be returned in a neat and tidy condition. All vehicles will be given to the customer in a clean condition. However if the car is deemed to be in a dirty condition either exterior and/or interior upon return, a $250 cleaning fees will be charged.
* Does the car need to be refuelled when returning it?
You will receive a full tank of fuel upon collection and must return with full tank of fuel with all bookings made.
* Can the drivers take some photos?
A professional camera can be made available to take photos. Photos will be edited and can be uploaded for your convenience.